Sunday, March 9, 2014

NEW: Tiptoeing... treading lightly vs not rocking the boat or making waves

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/1790.gif
I am a boat-rocker, a wave maker... I get banged up a lot, and I don"t even notice it. It is my nature to be bold and speak openly what I see is amiss.

And in other situations I tiptoe... I tread lightly... quite out of character, wouldn"t you say?

I watch you tiptoe in situations when I speak and speak when I tiptoe... i.e. do the opposite of what I do and what I recommend that you do.

Almost 30 years ago I read the book Mind Parasites by Colin Wilson ((read the pdf on my site)) . There was one thing I got at the first reading, and there was one thing I have carried over to be used in my life, even though it is against my base nature: treading lightly.

Your inner or outer environment may not be on your side for you to become a human being. Misery loves company, and people in your life won"t want you to make waves, won"t want you to rock the boat.

And that is just the people in your life...

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment