Friday, April 11, 2014

NEW: Baby Steps To Big Dreams

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/tough-questions-3.jpg
Note: I adapted this post using a salesy email I got this morning... I liked the questions... not the product... If it sounds a little bit salesy... I apologize. That was not my intention.

It is time to be brutally honest with yourself... just like spring cleaning, Passover cleaning, etc. You need to do a cleaning of your house at least once a year...


If life has lost its taste.

If life has gone hum-drum.

If you stopped really enjoying what is supposed to be enjoyable.

If the people in your life lost their beauty.

If food is only there to be eaten... but really who cares.

If you have become dutiful, duty-bound. If it is an effort.

If blessed sleep is valued more than your awake hours.

If being with yourself has become something to run away from.


CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment