Monday, November 10, 2014

Get your hopes up


Some people write so much better than me. Some people are so much more inspiring than me. But I don"t know anyone who is better than me in being committed to you becoming an Expanding Human Being... That commitment helps me cope with my deficiencies. I got my hopes up, and I have been living "at risk" and "on the hook" ever since... and I love almost every minute of it... And when I don"t... I get my hopes up again.

This article is by one of my favorite people, Roy Williams. Enjoy.

Get Your Hopes Up

I"m talking with a man about his happy future. There will be decisions to make and risks to take, but it"s a future that can definitely be his.

And then he says, "I don"t want to get my hopes up."



CLICK TO CONTINUE
#Greatstuff, #Raiseyourvibration

No comments:

Post a Comment