Wednesday, November 19, 2014

NEW: Bioelectric shield, Q-link and other gadget... a review. What works?

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/lindsay_lohan.jpg
Bio-electric shield and other gadget... a review

A students says:
Sophie, have you ever find a review of the Bio-electric Shield? It is a disk-shaped pendant that contains some quartz crystals. I had one for 15 years, and it was like my best friend. It seemed to he very attuned to my energy. When I first tried it on, I could only wear it for a few minutes. Then longer and longer.

It kind of fell apart and I lost it around the time I started working with you. Maybe its work was done.
I have tried Q-link, a variation to bio-electric shield. That was before I knew I was an empath. I only knew that other people"s energy was interfering with mine...

I hated it.

Now, I don"t know how it works, I don"t know why it works, but I"ll tell you what I think is the truth about any of these trainable circuits:

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment