Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Happiness is simple, attainable, but...


I first experienced this when I was an architect in Israel.

I had a commission to design a two-family home. The relationship between the clients and myself became strained as soon as I was ready with the design: immediately they showed me who is the boss... they knew everything about designing, and building, and everything, without ever having to go to school for it.

Eventually I left architecture, because I thought that it was the only area where people considered themselves an expert regardless of their knowledge, experience, or licensing.

Turns out that this is the direction the world is going: fancying oneself expert without work


When, occasionally, I visit a website where people talk about their dreams and aspirations, like Mary Morrissey"s dream launch page, I see that every Mary, Tom and Harry wants to be a healer, a nutritional counselor, a coach.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#Raiseyourvibration

No comments:

Post a Comment