Saturday, May 21, 2016

From my correspondence: Astrological Signs, Are they preventing us from changing lanes?


I stumbled on this old post... and it is exactly perfect for the "What"s the truth about you" workshops, so I thought I republish it...

Question:
Hi Sophie, I have a question. I would like to know your advice. I recently found an astrological site with natal chart sun decrees interpretations which are scaringly accurate.

I bought your Effortless Abundance Book, three days ago, I do believe one can get much more. My doubt is, can we change lanes? concerning those astrological imprints for a better life?

All the best,
My Answer:
it all depends on your mindset.

if you are trying to change lanes to fix anything: the answer is no.
if you manage to not make anything wrong in the present or in the past!!! not easy, then yes

astrology and such are the mind"s effort to understand the world so it can control it.

the world can"t be controlled, moreover when you want control for safety etc. you are making something wrong.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment