Thursday, May 5, 2016

Updated: A Time To Give Thanks. But To Who? For What? Mundane Or Significant? Habit And Duty Or Privilege?


I wrote this article five years ago. Sometimes the way to get ahead is to go back five years and start from there.

Recently the readership of this blog has changed, not to my liking. I"d like to return to how it was five years ago, when people with sincere desire to change visited, and asked for help.

OK, here is the old article... hopefully all typos are corrected.



Thanksgiving: a time to give thanks. But to who? For What? Mundane or Significant? Habit and Duty or Privilege?

In searching what I am really thankful for, I went through all the things I could be thankful for.

The air I breathe? the fact that I woke up this morning? the sunshine on this winter day on my window... hey it"s so strong I had to lower the blinds! lol

Or the roasted beet salad with goat cheese (yumm) I am making as part of Thanksgiving dinner?

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment