Thursday, October 12, 2017

What is the keystone that holds together your life? Invisible to you...


I have a next door neighbor who feels miserable most of the time. As an empath I am forced to feel it. No escape. Can"t cloak myself, can"t shield myself.

Yesterday, at 10 am she went into massive fear mode... So I had the idea to test if I can use the Heaven on Earth to ease her distress. I downloaded and pushed Heaven on Earth, the energies, across the two driveways to her, and it eased her misery considerably. To bearable level.

But then, a few hours later, she had a new wave of misery... this time it was anxiety... so I asked Source "what"s wrong with her that she has so many bad feeling for so much of her day?"

I noticed that my question to Source already revealed a "meme"... there must be something wrong with her to feel so bad.
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment