Saturday, October 7, 2017

Updated: Soul Correction: Finish What You Start


Soul Correction: Finish What You Start
New insight 10/7/2017

I break a lot of eggs every day. I like to eat the yolk separate from the white. So I separate them. The egg white is like snot... No definite shape, no commitment, sneaky.

This is how "Finish What You Start" behave, like the egg white... Avoid being called to account, avoid to be a person who can be counted on.

This seems to be the crux of this soul correction.

I see this soul correction on Scott toilet paper as well: it kinda sorta has a sheet size, it kinda sorta has perforation, but it won"t tear at the perforation... It tears where it wants to tear...

A "Finish What You Start" product, avoiding any accountability, whatsoever. lol... frustrating to me, who likes to have things done.

Looking at the vise... try to control egg whites with a vise... ugh, ugly.

New insight 5/20/2017 courtesy of a student:
Ok.
Today some new things came to mind..
I realized that i live in a vise like pressure i put myself in.. i always do for some reason.. i"m looking at why. i feel its false adopted beliefs.

How i noticed is that thinking about all the reading and the diet the saying no to things and yes to others .. being disciplined and adding structure feels like work , like i have to make it happen.. then i remember my life before.. i was pulled in a thousand directions at once and completely running myself down on things i (wanted) to do..

So today i imagined what it would feel like if i didn"t have anything i had to do or not do.. i ended up thinking id have a nap or just go for a slow walk.. then i realized that the reading and listening and structure and the diet.. all the things i (have ) to do, will make my life so much easier and meaningful than it has been , and i started to actually feel like it is my vacation , my relief.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment