Sunday, October 15, 2017

Are you worth a damn? What is your deserving factor? Where do you look to answer?


In this article I will use "deserving factor" and "your worth a damn factor" interchangeably. Do they mean the same thing? I don"t know. My clarity, even after having written this article is 70%... Compared to the 10% it was when I started writing it.
I just came back from climbing the steps for the second time.

I went back to step 1 on my 67 steps. I am finding that the foundational steps are really foundational, and I better hang out there a few times, to really harvest the value of the whole 67 steps.

The first step is about your deserving factor.
Tai says that you have what you have deserved.
But I noticed, that instead I hear something else: I hear "my value..." or "how valuable am I?" so my precious "I" starts worrying.
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment