Friday, May 30, 2014

NEW: What is the deepest, below the water level reason for your procrastination?

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/6632657811_5f39780216_z.jpg
If you watched me long enough, you would probably swear that I am a procrastinator. I plan to do things, maybe I even write it down, maybe I even schedule it, and then I don"t do it for a long time, maybe ever.

I don"t consider myself a procrastinator: you need to have a should to be a procrastinator. By definition, procrastination is not doing what you should be doing. I have no shoulds, even if I said I would do something, it doesn"t live like a should for me.

I do things when I do them, and when I don"t do them, I look at them with curiosity, interested to see something about them, but that"s all. I am happy to do the things I do, even if I don"t particularly enjoy the activity, and never force myself to do something: when I do something, I do it because that is the thing to do because that is what I am doing. I never do anything I shouldn"t, I always do what I do.

I know I sound like I was dropped from Mars... sorry about that. But sometimes only outsiders can see things the insiders can"t see.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment