Wednesday, May 21, 2014

NEW: Pick your battles

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/Pick-your-battles1.jpg
Every Tuesday my driver picks me up and takes me shopping, to the chiropractor, and other errands.

It makes me look like an old lady, but that doesn"t make me an old lady... yet it took me quite a while to warm up to the idea of having no wheels of my own.

I pay her $30 cash, and I didn"t have any cash yesterday. So I paid with my debit card and asked for $40 cash back. I normally use the self-checkout line, faster for me.

I was putting away my groceries and I noticed that people were waiting, so I hurried up, and got out of the way. 20 minutes later I noticed that I didn"t take my $40, so I went back to ask if the employee overseeing the four self-service checkout machines held the money for me.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment