Thursday, September 4, 2014

NEW: How can I help you grow?

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/Grow-Relate.jpg
A few weeks ago I asked all my subscribers to answer a question: "what do you want in your life?"

I intentionally made the question very generic and very general, because some of the subscribers have been my students, and some spent as many as one hour total on the site, so there is a whole range of people with a whole wide range of exposure to my work.

Most of the answers were predictable: people said what hey wanted to get or have or experience...

A few of the answers were something that told me that the person is willing to work towards that...

And one person was specific enough and also asked for help so I"d like to answer his questions publicly:

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment