Saturday, April 21, 2018

The rudiments of integrity... without mastering kindergarten and elementary school, you can"t go to high school or college

One of my struggling students sent this to me so that I can share it with you.

I take this concept way beyond this level in my programs... but I can"t build on air...

So if you want to do my courses, and succeed with them, do this first. It"s half hour instruction and weeks of practice... like everything worth having, it takes practice, it is a process, and you cannot jump.

I did everything he suggests about 30 years ago... when I first did the Communication Course...

I paid $530. This is about 30% of that course, and you can get it for free.

I listened to it... and it is valuable. I don"t teach as well as this guy... so I don"t mind that you"ll learn this from him.

Watch the videos. You"ll love them.










All three videos are here https://www.mimicmethod.com/integrity-guide/

Remember, without integrity nothing works.

This course covers the "doing what you said" part. In the money workshop we are working an the bolded aspect: working from an empowering context

Integrity Statement


"Nothing hidden, being truthful and honest, doing complete work, working from an empowering context, and doing very well what you do; doing it as it was meant to be done or better, and without cutting corners.

"In other words, HONORING ONE"S WORD: Doing what you know to do, doing what you said you would do and on time, doing what others would expect you to do even if you haven"t said you would do it, and saying when you are not doing this as soon as you realize you won"t be doing it or won"t be doing it on time."

In one word: honoring your word as your self.


PS: to master this level of integrity, you need no special level of vibration. I would say, you need to have the level of 150. If your beginning vibration is lower, with the practice he, Idahosa Ness (this is the guy"s name!) teaches, you can raise your vibration to 200.

Interestingly, teaching and doing are two separate things. Often, while I coach, I catch myself, and tell the client: ok, just lied. Do as I say, not as i do... and we laugh.

Then I make a commitment/promise to practice what I taught. It happened today...

No comments:

Post a Comment