Friday, April 12, 2019

The 39th Bach Flower Remedy: the Yew: Desire to receive for the self alone

 Original publication date: March 11, 2012. Today all day I am reminded of this time...

The 39th Bach Flower Remedy: the Yew: Desire to receive for the self alone

One of the benefits, for me, to do the Connection Calls is being with all of you, and feeling how wretched, how miserable you feel. Not pleasant for me, but very useful.

I have been feeling some energies, some feelings that are not covered by the 38 original Bach Flower Remedies.

At the same time, while writing the Soul Correction articles, or teaching the core group classes, I can see that there is resistance there that doesn"t respond to the Heaven on Earth energy bundle.

In a conversation earlier today, I found one of the missing remedies: I"ve been guided to it for quite some time, but the guidance has become more concentrated in the past two days.

The yew, a new energy, started to pop up everywhere.

english yew There is a beautiful yew (the yew is a tree) guarding the front door of the house I live in. I"ve been nurturing it for 8 years... that"s how long I have been here.

There was a huge yew in the garden of the house where I grew up.

yew berry so inviting I always wondered if those beautiful, inviting little ringlets of fire are edible. I remember eating one or two as a child... but not being sure, I didn"t have the courage to eat more.

The birds don"t eat it. Not even one. Maybe if we had a peacock... right? lol. ((Peacocks eat poison and turn it into beauty))

Of course I didn"t know the tree was called yew, I didn"t know anything about it. I thought it was really a pine... some version of a pine... evergreen, with pin-like leaves... very non-scientific, but beat me if you are much better at botany... lol.

Anyway, I was looking for the plant that could counter the sharp, curved, bow-like pain people have been bringing to the calls: arching from one shoulder to the other.

Resistance, and a kind of "humor me..." "f... you" "let"s see if you can make me..."

If I needed to give you an example, it is the attitude you bring to shopping and sales help in a clothing store.

You need help but you don"t want to be sold. You need help but you don"t want the sales person to make a commission on your purchase.

Pure and unadulterated desire to receive for the self alone. No win-win. You win and you want all the others to lose. One winner: you. Many losers.

What you are saying in your heart: "It is not OK with me if you benefit from selling me something. It would be best if you starved to death while I am using and benefiting from the fruits of YOUR labor, the sweat of your brow."

And, undeniably, there are new and old "students" who bring that kind of attitude to my calls, to their partner calls, to life.

As always, when I am poised to distinguish something new, the occurrences of what precipitates (brings about) the discovery, are everywhere... Here are some examples from the last 3 days:

  • The person who buys something from me, then the moment they get it, they demand a refund.

  • The person who will suck my brain dry, and then goes and uses it without my permission, or without the benefit of acknowledging me as source.

  • The person who won"t come to a connection call but wants access to the programs that require you to be connected...

  • Or they come to the call but won"t connect. They revel in being disruptive to a whole big group of people"s connection... I can feel their glee. And when I throw them off the call, they call me intolerant, impatient, and other names.


So there you have it: the yew, the highly poisonous yew with the little beautiful fruit that looks soooo seductively sweet, so juicy, and so innocent, that whispers to you: "I am not hurting anyone... I just want what is my due... " "I am right, everyone can see that!" "You can try, but won"t make me..." "Don"t sell to me! You are a money hungry, power hungry  blah blah blah..." "I hoped you were going to be a loving mother to me... Now I hate you!"

All the while you are poisoning yourself.

YOU are eating the poison you meant for somebody else!


The yew energy is infused into the Heaven on Earth, both the remedy and the HOE audio.

Of course I am not using the plant in the remedy, only the energy. Source has already duplicated it, and I have been taking it since this morning. I can feel the bow and then I can feel it dissipate.

Desire for the self alone is universal... everyone has it. Some more than others. The more wretched you feel the more you have... and the more you will benefit from the new Heaven on Earth.

Get your Heaven on Earth in in a bottle or use the audio to make your own, forever... or MAKE YOUR OWN Heaven on Earth Remedy!

Infuse it in your water, tea, coffee, soup. Every drop of water you drink can have the Heaven on Earth remedy. 100"s of satisfied users. Have results immediately.







Learn more
How to use your Heaven Earth remedy?

No comments:

Post a Comment