Sunday, November 13, 2016

Fat burning body... what is they benefit... how do you do it?


I got this question yesterday: How do I turn my body into a fat burning, fat fueled metabolism?

I"ve done it, and I think most everybody can... but...

Fat people think it means adding something to what they already eat, do, and it"s not so.

Burning fat as body fuel is overhauling the whole body...

Imagine changing your car to burn ethanol, aka alcohol for fuel, instead of gas (benzin in Europe, I think).

You cannot just tweak it a little... it is an overhaul.
The body loves burning fat. It allows the organs to do what they do best...
The liver to process out toxins, the brain to make you win in life...

But in most developed countries the body is trained and used to burning carbs...

1. When you have a carb burning metabolism, every gram of fat needs to be turned into sugar by the liver, to have sugar as fuel to burn.Every gram of fat your body doesn"t need to convert, will be stored as fat. Around your waist, mostly. Sugar belly...You know this too intimately. Even thin people carry a pouch... this is the sign that their body stores the extra fuel as fat.
2. In a fat burning metabolism the extra fat gets flushed out. And surprisingly the body also burns its stored fat, even though it looks cheaper to use the fat in the food... and yet it does.Why? I don"t know. I don"t care. I love that it does.


When becoming a fat burning machine is hard or impossible?
If you are a vegan, or a vegetarian, your chances to be a fat burning machine are slim.

You are already deprived of protein... because there is very little protein in plants. Cows use the bacteria in their fourth stomach for protein source...

I have a vegan client who has lost weight (with the foods he is allowed to eat... and refuses to eat animal food,) but some of that weight loss is muscle-loss.

Vegan means eating only plant based food... not even animal products, like milk and eggs.

Before he came to me, he used to eat peanuts all day to keep his energy up, but he is allergic to peanuts...

I am having a call with him this coming week... we"ll brain storm how to expand his diet so he doesn"t burn his hard earned muscle... Not a good sign. When you burn muscle it means you use protein for fuel... and you pay the price for it.

Vegetarians and vegans have a tough time giving their bodies enough fat.

Plants have the fat only in their seeds, nuts, and those are either expensive, or hard to eat, too much work for most lazy people who prefer comfort over well-being.

Vegetable oils are not good for anyone, for any ancestry: they are not natural. The oils prevent many nutrients from being absorbed in the intestines... so cooking with oils is not a solution for a mostly vegetable based diet eater. So the choice is: nuts, sickness, or muscle loss...

Coconuts are good for people whose ancestry ate coconuts... mine didn"t.

I get my fat from butter, from lamb, and from nuts: almonds and walnuts.

I have pine nuts on my allowed food list as
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment