Saturday, November 26, 2016

I have been in a special place where words are not...


I have been in a special place where words are not...

I remember in Landmark I heard "Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent."~Wittgenstein

I had no idea what it meant... I felt it. I felt it solemn, I felt it exuberant, I felt it exhilarating, I felt it divine.

And then 20 years passed... lots of talking... words and more words.

And today I was transported back there...

I have been watching a lot of foreign movies, and pondering, almost wordlessly evil... I even wrote an article about it.

And then I found a quote... I followed it down the rabbit hole, listened to a lecture by Abraham Joshua Herschel... and I am in that space... where one must be silent...

Why "must"?

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment