Thursday, November 17, 2016

I thought I had the beginnings of Parkinson"s Disease


I intended to write a different article today, but this is too important to wait...

I had neurological issues this past few weeks. I started to be wobbly, words weren"t coming easily, easy words, and then to top it off, I was dropping an egg or two: they just slipped from my hand. Four eggs in one week... NEVER in 69 years. ((Parkinson"s Disease))

I started to muscle-test myself to find out what was the cause of this sudden onset of neurological issues.

The problem with "diagnosing" issues, nearly any health issue, is this: the process is linear.

Linear means that you ask a question and depending on what you get, you continue on a single path.

But... but the question depends on your insights and on your knowledge.
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment