Tuesday, November 15, 2016

More questions for self-reflection


Here are more questions. Don"t do them as a quiz... Pick the question that feels the most confronting, the one that makes your belly dance... The purpose of the questions, the purpose of your "inquiry" is to know yourself, not to impress someone else!


Do I share myself, my real self? Or do I withhold myself, protect myself, be aloof? When I do share: do I share to share, or do I share to complain, to get sympathy?
Do I tweet posts, if I do, because I want to share them, because I am generous, or because I want to prove to someone that what I read about people fits them like a glove? I feel vindicated because I agree that they are creeps... lol, not that funny
Do I care about others? Do I pretend to care about others? Do I consider them human beings with the same rights as myself? Or do I think that their feelings don"t really matter...?



CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment