Sunday, July 27, 2014

NEW: Healing, Curing, Self-Healing... a case study and a half

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/bacterial-toxin.jpg
I just hung up with my friend. He sounded week...

Turns out he spent the past week in bed, has fever, and seems to have a systemic infection.

I, of course, volunteered to look around, see what I see, and do some healing work if I can.

He has a bacterial infection, a food carried bacteria, food poisoning, specifically he ate salad in a restaurant on his trip to Georgia the week before.

The doctor gave him a wide spectrum antibiotic.

The cause of weakness, and discomfort is now from the excretion of the bacteria.

Bacteria makes you ill by its byproduct... this bacteria seems to have a nerve toxin as a byproduct: my friend"s whole right side is shutting down, his right arm is already starting to be numb.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment