Monday, July 21, 2014

NEW: Meaning - what others teach

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/670px-Find-Meaning-in-Life-Step-1.jpg
Why am I Here? What is the meaning of life? What should I do with my life? These are questions that everyone asks themselves at one time or another, but the answers are often fleeting or misguided. Here is a brief introduction to the meaning of Life.

As I am preparing, mentally, to teach the Instant Coherence class this afternoon, I have only a cursory idea of what I am going to teach.

The core teaching of the class is creating a meaning that will help you to push through difficult times, and cause coherence when everything else would cause incoherence.

Incoherence is the order of the day... but the moment there is an organizing principle, everything wants to align with it, including your emotions, your actions, your breathing, your heart beat... everything.

The tricky things are, as I can see at this stage, the following:

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment