Sunday, July 20, 2014

NEW: Why most training programs, transformational programs can"t work... Energies Part 5

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/energies-5.jpg
I have been complaining...... I have been blamed for it... People say I am angry, whatever. They are turned off by my complaining...

But the truth of the matter is this: if there were transformational programs that deliver on their promises, I would be first in line to recommend them to do, because I don"t particularly enjoy doing those trainings. I like coaching, I like working with energies, I like creating energy products, but I don"t like to teach distinctions of transformation.

There are companies that teach better than me, except that their results, the students" results are flash in the pan...

So I have been complaining for, I don"t know... 20 years? lol...

I"d love to have them do the "grunt work"... and just work with the students that want to take those distinctions and make a great life with what they learned, using my energies.

Nice idea, but it is a dream only. Them doing the teaching, me doing what only I can do... the energies

But why aren"t companies like Landmark, and Dianetics, and Peak Potentials able to produce results?

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment