Wednesday, July 23, 2014

NEW: You have to get ready for a breakthrough? WTF? Why? Can"t you just get one any time?

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/planting_a_tree.gif
One of my students had a breakthrough on the Monday webinar.

To me it came out of the blue... nothing seemed to be building up to it.

I got intensely curious. After all, if you don"t acknowledge the "real" source of a breakthrough, then you can"t sustain the result the breakthrough caused, because it looks like divine intervention: you are not causing it, some "entity" does.

The only person who could really know what happened is her... and she, thank heavens, did the looking it takes to find what caused the breakthrough, what created a fertile ground into which the Monday webinar could plant a seed that finally it can blossom into a tree. ((The Monday webinar was designed to create a breakthrough, but it needed a participant that was ready... no breakthrough is possible, unless the participant is ready.))

Today is Wednesday, and she emailed me to tell me that a conversation we had on March 26, four months ago, is the source of creating herself as a fertile ground for a breakthrough.

I listened to the call, it was recorded. I record every one of my calls...

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment