Saturday, August 16, 2014

NEW: The road to hell is hell itself

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/movie_50108.jpg
I consider a book or a movie really good, if it gives me pause.

What I really mean: it gives me a question that I can ponder, maybe even decades. Or until the insight comes.

Obviously, if you have been reading my stuff long enough, you know that I believe that to find the path, you need to evaluate and analyze the mis-steps, the mistakes. To know good, you need to know evil.

One of this puzzle pieces fell into place today.

The movie is about Genghis Khan, the starting point of the the 300 year old invasion, plundering, and decimating of Russia, China, and Europe.

Now, what is puzzling about that? It"s wrong, right? After all killing is bad... waaah,waaah,waaah. All life is sacred... waaah, waaah, waaah.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment