Sunday, July 5, 2015

I wrote to a client: Grow Some Balls!


It"s Sunday, and as usual, I had a profound conversation with my friend. We missed one Sunday in this past eight years, I think.

I had more insights than in a normal month... and here are a few:

1. We are bred to become soft.


The question you"d ask if you wanted to know if they succeeded with you is this: Can you take it? Can you take hard, long, exhausting, painful, cruel, murderous.

If the answer is no, or "yes, but I don"t want to" then they succeeded.

When things don"t go your way, when things are not fast enough for your taste, when someone is not kind and encouraging, when something doesn"t taste, sound, feel good the first time, when something takes consistency and consistent effort to reach... then you"ll quit.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#CreateYourNewSelf, #DNAactivation, #ExpandingHumanBeing, #Raiseyourvibration

No comments:

Post a Comment