Friday, August 26, 2016

Self trust... a linchpin capacity... or how do you develop yourself to be able to move forward?


Many of my coaching students are at a crucial point in their lives where unless something happens, they probably won"t move forward.

Fear, unclarity, self-centeredness, belligerence...

The main attitude is different. Not one person resembles another in what seems to block their path.

It"s the coach"s brilliance, creativity, insight that will either make a difference or not. What is clear is this: unless someone or something helps them through... they will stay this side of the great barrier.

Great responsibility, but I am up for it.

What is the capacity I need to be OK with this responsibility? It is self-trust. Self trust says: I can deal with it however it goes. I am a match to the twists of life.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment