Thursday, August 4, 2016

Witness a "measure my vibration" conversation... very educational


This is a conversation between a person who sent me a donation to find out his vibration.

The conversation worth quoting: I say a lot of important things there... so please read and heed.



Please measure my vibration. Here is my $5 donation....







On 03/08/2016 16:41, Sophie wrote:
your vibration is 170

your main motivator is greed... and therefore it is your biggest stumbling block.

you need to change your context or greed will suffocate you and your life.

If I needed to recommend something, I"d recommend my 67 step coaching program, because it gently expands your cone of vision to include all of your life, and then further, to include Life.

It is a long term process, but it is worth it...

Because you can have what you want without this tension in your shoulders and tightness of throat...

Let me know if you are interested.

Sophie
Thursday, August 4, 2016, 4:43:27 AM, you wrote:
Hi Sophie,
Nice to meet you.
I think your measurement of me at 170 is probably completely correct and true.
What really amazes me is HOW YOU DID THAT?
I appreciate the offer on the 67 steps program. But I have another more important focus for the time being.
I want to learn how to measure a persons level.
Can you teach me? Is it possible to teach?
All the best,
P
On 04/08/2016 12:42, Sophie wrote:
P, yes and no.

first off: you need to be able to connect to Source and try without trying, think without thinking, and be totally without ego.

Then energetically connect to the person whose vibration you want to measure and then muscle test.

All these phases are terribly difficult and takes years or decades to master.

But the last one, connecting, is near impossible unless you are a True Empath... meaning you can direct your empathic connection.

I have not met anyone like that.

So it is not so much "teaching", but innate ability.

I have students who are empaths, but they can only connect reliably to something they touch.

I am 69 years old, and was born this way... plus have moved all my abilities to feeling...

Are you really in x country? With a Finnish name?

Thank you,
Sophie
www.yourvibration.com
sophie@yourvibration.com
Thursday, August 4, 2016, 6:18:40 AM, you wrote:
Hi Sophie,

It"s really amazing what you are saying.

Yes. I"m really in x country. With a Finnish name. Grew up in Sweden. The story is long.

I have had many interesting mentors:
---------------------------------------------
The first 2 mentors taught me how to Sell.
The 3rd mentor taught me how to use the law of attraction to not have to Sell.
The most amazing person I have ever meet. He even cured cancer.
(of course I have not seen him do this but too many other proofs have
had me convinced that it was be possible)

Mentoring students:
---------------------------------------------
Now, I want to be the mentor to help people learn the law of attraction mindset to help them.
The BIG focus here is that I have realized that gratitude and love are the real ingredients they need in order
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment