Saturday, August 6, 2016

Live like a White Peacock... do things for the love of doing things...


I love reading. My favorite books tear down the proverbial curtain of the Wizard of Oz.

And my favorite activities... you could guess, are when I can tear down the curtain... and actually show the naked reality of things...

I find delight in it.

I used to be a dreamer, an escape artist, an avoider.

I saw reality so distasteful, myself so unattractive and unbecoming, that I went into daydreaming, and fantasizing, and imagery to find solace.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY12_P2Es3g
I haven"t become more attractive, but I have stopped hoping that being attractive, or heroic, or good, or altruistic, or brilliant, or whatever would buy me something I"d actually want.

Download the pdf version of this article at the end of the article

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment