Sunday, July 17, 2016

Opportunity favors the one who is prepared... or do things when they are easy


Business, marketing, and other business things are not my favorite things to learn or do. Even though I come from a family where three out of five (I have two brothers) have MBAs, and my father was god of the topic in Hungary...

I gave up going for it one credit short: an enemy of my father would not let me pass an exam...


Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

~Thomas A. Edison


I don"t like these topics because they need organization, creating systems, and I am not good at them. I tighten up when I have to do things I am not good at.

I could learn to be good at them, but everything comes at a cost, time and brain cells taken away from what I am best at.

But...

Let"s see if it would be worth it...


CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment