Sunday, July 10, 2016

How to measure vibration? How to measure consciousness? how to measure your vibrational frequency


It is good to know where you are at. With all the pretending, with all the charts, you probably overestimate or underestimate your vibration, your "vibrational frequency".

To measure another person"s vibration, your vibration needs to be above 200... and even there, you need to be connected to Source, be outside of your ego, to do that... to muscle test the other person"s vibration. My vibration is above 900, I am completely outside of my ego, so I trust my measurements.

People"s lives, emotional state, achievements, relationship prove that my measurements are accurate.

I can measure your vibration for a donation of $5 or more. I will email you the number, and my experience of you while I was measuring your vibration. If it is obvious to me, I will also email you my recommendation of a product of mine that will either ease your current discomfort, or will start the process of raising your vibration.

If someone has measured your vibration already... then you want a second opinion. If this is you, email me the person"s name or email address... I"ll also measure THEIR vibration for you to see how accurate they could be in measuring yours.
What is vibration? What are we measuring? What is the process?
Download the pdf version of this article at the end of the article

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment