Friday, July 15, 2016

Breathing Difficulty, Holding your Breath, The Parental Disapproval Syndrome


Sometimes when you poke around you find stuff you didn"t want to find, didn"t want to know, you"d rather not know. But if you know it, if you are willing to face it: you have a new lease on life... So read it.

This article will lose a good percentage of my readers, it"s so sacra-religious, it"s so profoundly upsetting.

I am guided to watch movies, especially hit TV series. It is hard to tell what I am going to see, while I am watching them, hours after hours, on Netflix, but I know how it works, and I know that unless I start to see stuff that my life isn"t giving an insight into, I will not be able to distinguish for you all the ways that the enslavement, that caused you to be miserable, does its job.

This article is about the family. It"s about how family is used to enslave you.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment