Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Managing yourself...


Let me start with a story that will upset you:...
As I mentioned in an article yesterday, I just bought into a two thousand dollar program. It seems to be the best prepared program I have ever done, with amazing organization, attention to detail, little videos explaining everything again and again, purpose, how to find my way, what order to do things and why.

To my surprise I experienced hate as I was listening to the originator of this program.

He can do everything I can. This program already has thousands of people signed up. And I don"t think I matter to anyone, even though the teacher is emphasizing how much each person matters to him... I KNOW he is lying.

I have a chip on my shoulder. My ego is bruised... and...
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment