Wednesday, August 31, 2016

What is the purpose of Life for you? Not YOUR purpose... LIFE"s purpose FOR you?


I stumbled on this meme this morning. It is still a little dark outside, and I am still a little sleepy... so I am going to follow this meme, down the rabbit hole... wherever it takes... hm.

The full quote is from a book: Today Matters...
How would you describe your life? Are you achieving what you desire? Are you accomplishing the things that are important to you? Do you consider yourself a success? How do your prospects look for the future?

If I could come to your house and spend just one day with you, I would be able to tell whether or not you will be successful. You could pick the day. If I got up with you in the morning and went through the day with you, watching you for 24 hours, I could tell in what direction your life is headed.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment