Monday, August 15, 2016

Delusions, Lies, Pretenses, Obesity -- what is the common chemical cause?




Most people think that they are honest people. Some others know that they lie about this and that.

What they don"t know is that they live on the top of a huge iceberg of lies, delusions, pretenses, but they can only see the tip of the iceberg... unless.

This week was a line of demarcation for me, in more ways than one.

As I wrote in my last blog post, I got suckered into making some stupid self-serving changes on my site. I was lucky, I caught it before it went totally dead.
Finally, after 65 years, I learned why I don"t feel well, why certain foods effect me the way they do.I already had the book ((Gut and Psychology Syndrome: Natural Treatment for Autism, Dyspraxia, A.D.D., Dyslexia, A.D.H.D., Depression, Schizophrenia)) that enlightened me, for about 3 weeks, but finally I got to reading it.I found that I have had, since birth, a condition, called GAPS. ((The Gut and Psychology Syndrome)) It can be fixed, and it may take two years, but it will be done. And it will be worth it. I"ll talk about it more later...
In the same book I finally found out what makes milk addictive for me, but not heavy cream or butter.Milk protein, casein, in people with GAPS, are turned into opiates in their guts.Imagine, I"ve been addicted to opiates for 65 years... and didn"t know it.I know that drinking milk, half and half, sour cream, yoghurt soothed my jangled nerves, and whenever I stopped I had withdrawal symptoms, especially nastiness and extreme anxiety. (Update 8/15/2006: This assessment about milk was inaccurate. In fact it is the gluten in the milk that I was addicted to. Gluten that my body is intolerant to...)
I did a test this past Friday: I bought two of those quart sized organic yogurts and ate them. Slowly, but without stopping.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment