Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Authenticity


I am a foreigner. I learned the English words, one by one, but I started to learn the being associated, the being meant by some words when I was 38 and started the work of transformation.

The first being word I looked into was generosity. I was still a beginner at distinguishing.

Distinguishing is the art of precision, what it is and what it isn"t. What it isn"t distinguishes something a lot better than trying to explain what it is. Interesting, isn"t it?

I had to learn the hard way what generosity isn"t, how "generosity" can and does make enemies of friends, destroys you in the process, while it builds your ego to sky high.

The second being word was authenticity. Not much can be found anywhere about that being, because it is near extinct, because authenticity flies in the face of what society wants of you: society wants you to suppress who you really are, and pretend to be part of the group... to want what "they" want, not what you want.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#Greatstuff, #Raiseyourvibration

No comments:

Post a Comment