Friday, February 27, 2015

Case study: Attachment removal and what YOU can learn from it


I started to offer attachment removal this past week. This is one I did today... and I am sharing it with you because there is a great lesson in it, especially if you read Osho"s words I also included:

She: Do I have any attachments?

Me:
yes. you have about 20
She: I really feel weak even though I take the activators. I have a friend at work who"s always monitoring me (who am I with, comments all the time on my facebook, befriends my new friends even if she don"t know them, ask me where I am, wants to know my life all the time etc etc). It really drains me and wondering if she"s one of the attachment.
Me:
coworkers can"t put attachments on you, I even don"t know how to do it. Only so called healers, witches, sorerers can do it... it is a kind of voodoo

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#CaseStudies, #Raiseyourvibration

No comments:

Post a Comment