Tuesday, February 3, 2015

You are a liar! That"s why you are not moving forward...


I know it is a shocking and offending title. Neither shocking nor offending is my purpose. I want to teach you something... so bear with me... I need to take you through the steps, so you get what I mean... how you lie, and why it prevents you from growing and being happy.
What is language?
Language is a mode of communication, Humans communicate, animals communicate, plants communicate.

Plants communicate with posture, with chemicals, with smell.
Animals communicate with posture, with touch, with chemicals, and with sound.
Humans also communicate all those ways, except humans, eve though they could be, are unaware, unconscious, and consider language the only communication.Not all humans, mind you, but the majority.


CLICK TO CONTINUE
#Raiseyourvibration

No comments:

Post a Comment