Thursday, July 9, 2015

If you have a problem keeping your word... Consistently


I am removing people from the Reclaim program, left and right, for inactivity. If you don"t have at least one written coaching conversation with me a week, you are put on the "to be removed" list. Why? Because if you are not doing the work you shouldn"t be in the program.

If you are not coming for the coaching... then I have a good idea how your life looks.
How you do anything is how you do everything.
This was probably one of the most shocking things I learned in self-development, right up there with "you think you see everything, but you only see what you have already seen".

Both insights were upsetting, and started to break up the world-view, the mythical, magical world view, that "I can do anything I put my mind to."
I realized that everything, for me, meant, maybe, 1% of the things...
Some of us seem to have no ability to sustain any activity without an outside have to, need to, or want to.

I, for example, cannot be trusted as far as eating habits go. There seems to be no correlation between my conscious decisions and my behavior. I may be able to sustain a desirable behavior for a day, a week, a few weeks... maybe.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#Raiseyourvibration

No comments:

Post a Comment