Saturday, July 5, 2014

NEW: Bits and pieces... The Myth of Because... You are the one you are waiting for

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/smokescreen1.jpg
I live in a two-family home. I live upstairs. When I first moved here, I lived in the downstairs apartment. The house is old, and you can hear when someone walks upstairs.

The rent is very high: I guess we pay for the location: it is a very nice dead end street with a wonderful view of the sunset and Syracuse University.

I am noticing that every time I go from my office to the front of my apartment there is a wave of resentment, anger, from the downstairs apartment.

I sit down and feel it. It feels bad. The energy is the energy of blaming, pointing a finger, justifying.

Justifying? Yes.


She, the girl downstairs, is angry. Why? Who knows? She is angry and she needs to direct her anger.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment