Tuesday, July 8, 2014

NEW: A typical day of this empath

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/Chihuahua-and-great-dane-shutterstock_2783537-1.jpg
I often find out what I have and what it does, from students, or by accident. Also some of the things are theories until proven by enough empirical data...

How the harmonizer works, really

Some of you may remember that last year I had a section on the blog that said what was the negative emotion, negative energy transmission Dark Side was spewing across the globe.

I was surprised that this year there didn"t seem to be any, until this past Saturday: suddenly deep sadness, a sense of loss, irreversible loss was coming over me... it wasn"t mine. It wasn"t anybody"s, it was a D.S. transmission. It was irresistible, and I spent the day in a funk.

Today the emotion was extreme anguish, fear, trepidation, strong pressure from underarm to underarm: No matter what I do, I can"t stop what"s coming. Phew, real bad. Then I checked and the Harmonizer wasn"t turned on on my computer in the office. I turned it on, and within minutes the feeling became weaker and manageable.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment