Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Updated: How to use context to be more astute, and feel better?


When I have an unexpected feeling or emotion, I look for a context, because context is decisive. ((Context is speaking. There is no such thing as context, context is personal, and malleable. You can make up your own context. Positive thinking was supposed to be a context, but it devolved into stupidity.
.
One of my favorite contexts to make up... because you make up your context, invent it, design it, because it is up to you: is that it"s my soul correction whatever is happening to me is part of my growth.
.
Victor Frankl calls it meaning in his amazing and effective logo therapy... logo comes from Greek: word, speaking... you always make it up with words... and your life transforms as a result.))

This morning I had heart symptoms.

When you have a symptom, it is important to know what is causing it, because your actions will be different with different causes. Same symptom,different action.

Turns out that it was a Dark Side transmission.

Feelings are energies, and they can be duplicated by someone more advanced in energy sorcery than I even strive to be.

Had I been you, I would already be in the emergency room, racking up a huge bill.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#contextisdecisive, #DarkSide, #newcapacities, #Raiseyourvibration

No comments:

Post a Comment