Monday, May 2, 2016

Sometimes all you need is a tiny nudge... and you can go from unhappy to happy.


As you may know, I am doing my second round of the 67 steps. In step 13 Tai says something like this: if you are not happy, don"t throw everything away. It is possible that the unhappiness is due to a mismatch of your current lifestyle with your social needs...

Huh?

So I went back in my memory to different stages of my business, or the different businesses I had. And lo and behold, I found something totally freaky: I was happiest when I had at least one person cooperating with me in my business. Even if the cooperation was minor, and we didn"t interact much. Just knowing that I am not alone transformed my experience.

Now, this is a big surprise to me.

It is counter intuitive. I didn"t know that I didn"t know. I wasn"t even looking in that direction

And it is something that I can easily apply, easily accommodate without changing anything else.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment