Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Is Tai Lopez 67 steps a fraud or have you been defrauded? the bad news...


I have been pondering something that has been really bothering me. I have diagnosed it 90% accurately, but I have no idea how to change it.

And that is the cultural shift towards avoiding work.

I first woke up to it when my favorite teacher, Robert Plank, called it a four letter word, and avoided using it.

The weird and disorienting fact was this: Robert loved getting things done. Actually really loved it. So it was the word, somehow, that appalled him. He lives in California... I thought maybe it had something to do with it.

But since then I realized that it is all over the place.

The media teaches us that work is ugly, or not necessary, or if you are smart you don"t have to work... and today any type of work is included. Even school work...
Download the pdf version of this article at the end of the article

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment