Monday, September 11, 2017

Life is unnecessarily hard for us. How do I know? We are in it together...


I have found, that the biggest "deterrent" for me from getting something new done is a version of visual/mental overwhelm: when my wires get crossed.

Any occurrence of not understanding something begins the process.

As a dyslexic, this happens quite often, especially when there is a form to fill out: what is most likely normal for people with a normal brain is gobbledygook ((gob·ble·dy·gook noun informal
language that is meaningless or is made unintelligible by excessive use of abstruse technical terms; nonsense.
synonyms: gibberish, claptrap, nonsense, rubbish, balderdash, blather, garbage)) to me.

Now, it is not necessarily their fault...

As I am working in tandem with my marketing client, it is clear that he has none of my difficulties. He has other difficulties, but not brain scramble difficulties.


CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment