Thursday, September 14, 2017

Your life story is like a black hole. Your Bach Flower profile shows how...


Your tendency is to remember the story. Not what happened but your story. And to tell the story in a predictable manner... always the same way, always showing you in the same role, the same exact way.

A story is a narrative of reality. It talks from one particular vantage point, and therefore it is distorted. Always. Inherently so.

Your tendency is to remember the story in a way that agrees with your soul correction.

Soul correction, it could be said, is this slant of reality that lets you get away with murder, lies, laziness, blaming, simply said: being less than giving your best.

My story can be summed up with three elements: a hero succeeding in the face of incredible odds, and also complaining: "no matter what I do... I can"t this or that". And the third: I don"t know if I can trust myself.

Almost succeeding, but never doing things long enough, hard enough, to actually succeed. Why? Because it would kill the story.

Also, I need enemies. I need disease. I need bugs... to fight heroically and almost succeed.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment