Tuesday, September 26, 2017

What do you want to be acknowledged for?


I am lucky. Life always offers me plenty to write about. ((When you are bored... it is because you are boring!))

People say I am prolific, and if you look at my results: I write a lot. But... but if you asked me what I want to be acknowledged for, I wouldn"t say: for the number of articles. The number of articles only shows the tip of the iceberg.

I"d like to be acknowledged for my ability to see everything as part of the whole... and therefore relevant to us, to humanity in our quest to go to the next level of evolution.

If you poke into what it takes to be the way I view the world, you"ll find that I have a really really wide cone of vision inside which I see thousands of things clearly and distinctly.

All that while I am a tad petty about how I am viewed. lol.
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment