Saturday, September 16, 2017

Love feedback or else... Make it a feedback loop...


The way to find the strait and narrow of happiness (See The Anna Karenina Principle) is to watch the feedback ((feedback: reactions to an action, a person"s performance of a task, behavior, etc., used as a basis for improvement. Includes the results of tests and experiments... All leading to refinement, changes, retry, etc.)) ... and self-correct. ((Videos like this are instrumental for me... knocking me aware, and return me to closer to the strait and narrow...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSPkcpGmflE
))

Yesterday I added integrity to the starting point measurements. so far all people I measured ranked on 3 out of 100. Wow.

I had an exchange of text messages with a guy, whose vibration was low, and that is all he asked for. His vibration.

He is a Polish person, part of the Starseed Global Alliance to save the earth or something. To me it sounds like a computer game... to him: it is reality. ((Verbatim he says: I"m a star seed and part of some galactic council. I came here to bring Heaven on Earth and clear world from dark forces.
144000 brotherhood))
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment