Saturday, September 30, 2017

How do you think of yourself less? What does that mean? Thinking of others? Becoming a do-gooder?


OK, I am going to clarify something that myself don"t quite know how it works, and why it works that way.

So it may come out incomprehensible, botched up, and useless. But, in my view, it is worth to try...

Note: if you only read one example, make it #5!

OK, the issue: one of the measurements is to what degree your life is about you and your life... the words I use I borrowed from someone else... ((True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less.)) and the words are "to what degree you think of yourself"... as a measure of humility i.e. how much room you have to learn and grow, how much room you have for the world, for work, for life... for others.
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment