Wednesday, July 24, 2013

NEW: Principles in raising your vibration: consistency, slow and steady

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/slow-steady-300x156.jpg
slow-steadyIn the science of raising your vibration, one of the most important rules is: consistency.

A client of mine, a self-made multimillionaire with a 6th-grade education says: his secret of success is consistency, slow and steady.

One of the biggest complaints I have about Americans is that they don"t speak their language well. They use vague conceptual words, that mean nothing, they are just sound-bites.

Of course this is not strictly your fault: if you breathe bad air you become like the air you breathe. If you are in a hypnotic semi-conscious state all the time, all the sound-bites of your environment get recorded, undigested, unchecked in your mind.

Some words, like consistency, don"t even get heard. Consistency? Oh, I know what it is... but when I ask people to practice consistency, they have no clue as to what to do.

I am different. English is not my mother tongue: I had to learn every word, use it in sentences, spelling... many thousands. But in spite of the millionaire friend/client, I got consistency, truly, yesterday.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment