Friday, July 26, 2013

NEW: Worlds Apart: the two basic world views every world view belongs to... Part 1: Dolores Cannon review

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/dolores-cannon-book.jpg
dolores cannon beyond abductionI have a funny inner GPS, and yesterday it spoke funny. I was sitting in front of my computer minding my own business. Then I suddenly had this think little voice from inside plead: "Please just tell me what to do... and I"ll do it."

I sat motionless for a long time. I have never heard a voice from inside me be so meek, so moocher-like, so pleading. Ever. It was so not-like-me, that I considered that it may be real.

I contemplated to write an article about it. But before I"d do it, I decided to run it by my trusted Activate Divinity class, to get a perspective on it. It is like WTF is happening to me?

The class, judging from the silence and the emotional response, was very familiar with the voice and the feeling. This is what they hear all the time. Hm.

I muscle tested and it wasn"t my voice. ((

Lately the Dark Side has become very active, and they broadcast energies of bad feelings almost all day. But in addition, they figured it out (or learned it from me?) they infuse the bad feelings into water. You know that feelings are energies, and energies can be infused in water.

Nowadays when I attempt to energize my water, I get all freaked out. As soon as I get close to the water, I am filled with doom and gloom. It takes me more than 20 minutes to be able to connect to Source strong enough to bring down the Energizer to energize the water.

So, until I figure out something better, I have returned to energize my water in the Energizer Pitchers, just like you. Returning to the beginning, I guess.))

Anyway, later in the day I got an email from a student with a link: "go listen to this interview, she says exactly what you say..." So, uncharacteristically, I did go and did listen to the interview.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment